Bluewindow Training offers affordable, accessible and memorable courses, which help clarify the information in both the Acts of Parliament and related Codes of Practice detailed below.
It is NOT legal advice, but rather training and guidance about the rights, roles and responsibilities for those who may be affected by any of the adverse life events in the subject titles.
Training courses in areas covered by: The Care Act (2014); Mental Capacity Act (2005); Mental Health Act (1983) and Human Rights Act (1998).
• ‘Safeguarding your loved ones’ (2.5 hours)
• ‘Mental Capacity: Know your rights’ (2.5 hours)
• ‘Autistic Spectrum Disorder: An introduction and guide for support’ (2.5 hours)
• ‘Dementia: An introduction and guide for support’ (2.5 hours)
• ‘Abuse and Neglect: Your rights and responsibilities’ (1.25 hours) *
• ‘Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards: Your rights and responsibilities’ (1.25 hours) *
• 'Mindfulness: Is it all in the mind?' (1.25 hours) *
* Combine any two of the above 3 bitesize briefings to run as a 2.5hr session.